rax

NEW WDS 2003 Install and HP DL360 Server image

Question

Guys

ive got my Clients and server PXEbooting (OSchooser v5.2)

Its a new WDS Server (win 2003 SP2)

Ive also got 10 servers that need same STD 2003 image (all HP dl360/ g5 servers)

Ive setup one server with all teh requried software / settings and is still curerntly on the domin

Am i right in saying I need to capture this image to WDS (how do I go about doing this) if I have no Vista / Windows 7 DVD so cant access the WIM image/ Boot Image.

and How do i setup WDS to capture / deply this image for now (will it automcatically be on domain)

Cheers

1 answer to this question

Guys

ive got my Clients and server PXEbooting (OSchooser v5.2)

Its a new WDS Server (win 2003 SP2)

Ive also got 10 servers that need same STD 2003 image (all HP dl360/ g5 servers)

Ive setup one server with all teh requried software / settings and is still curerntly on the domin

Am i right in saying I need to capture this image to WDS (how do I go about doing this) if I have no Vista / Windows 7 DVD so cant access the WIM image/ Boot Image.

and How do i setup WDS to capture / deply this image for now (will it automcatically be on domain)

Cheers

Hi, just follow the insructions on this site.... you need the boot.wim and install.wim files only... I'm sure anyweb can help you out :)