technick

Client communication issues

Hi all,

I have SCCM 2012 R2 set up in a lab environment, and I'm having issues with the client. It seems to be an issue that many have had in the past, even with CM 2007. However, I've tried all of the fixes out there, none of which seem to be the resolution for me.

You can see from the section of log file attached, I'm getting a few different errors. When I install the client, it finds the MP, site code, etc. However, from the log file, it shows that it can't get DP location from the MP (I've removed and re-added bot the MP and DP role from the site server, to no avail.), and I'm getting a WinHttp error, too.

The ClientLocation log shows that it finds the site okay, and the LocationServices log does, too, although it shows failure to send management point list location request message.

All of this causes only two actions to be available in client actions, and devices show up as client=NO in devices...

Any help/insight you all might have would be greatly appreciated!

ccmsetup.log