Tox

Create Software Update Group Based on a Report

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I just want to do this because there's about 200 updates to do in a specific machine. If I do what your

suggesting I think that I need to add the updates one by one am I correct?

Because I want to control each update in each server. We have a patch procedure in place for servers and control all steps of the update. We can't update a server without the feedback from the application owner and supplier (if that's the case). There's a lot of steps to do this process. We apply the update on a control envoirenment (quality server that's a copy of the production server) and then we apply to the production system. This is the only way to control the way that updates are being deployed. We use too other tools that makes packages to update third party applications (non microsoft) to be delivered by SCCM (WSUS).