Sameul

Boot Image package not found. The system cannot find the file specified. (Error: 80070002; Source: Windows)

Hi,

Have you configured a Network Access account?if so check the password, the error you are getting are:

401 - Unsuccessful on all retries.

SendResourceRequest() failed. 80190191

Regards,

Jörgen

Hi, Jorgen

Many thanks for your hints.

Does it means that the account have not sufficient privilege to get the specify file? or the account has wrong configuration.

however, i use the domain administrator as network access account.I will recheck it and feedback tomorrow.

Thanks.

It can be your boundaries. When your task sequence fails, do an ipconfig . confirm that IP subnet is in the Boundary.

Hi,giftedwon

The client get IP from the DHCP server and the ip address should be in the range.However, I will recheck this point and feedback to you.BTW,what shall I do if IP subnet is not in the boundary?

Hi,

Have you configured a Network Access account?if so check the password, the error you are getting are:

Regards,

Jörgen

Hi, Jorgen

Another info.is that the task sequence can be deployed successful via USB media stick method.

Hi,

Regards,

Jörgen

Hi,

Use the "Test Connection" function to verify this and the account which I specified can access the share file successful.

Reenter the password and deploy the TS,still get the same error,thus it may not be related. any idea?