thebassmasterj

SCCM Query for KB3008923

Question

Iv been given the task of removing kb3008923 from our win7 devices. i would just like to create a query to see which devices have the installed update. can anyone help? i have created a few queries for other things but i'm having issues with this one. i already have the package built to remove the update. Im fairly new to queries and reporting so bear with me!

thank you,

Jason

4 answers to this question

If you are not seeing within the CM12 console or within the reports. Then your task just got lot harder. You will either need to use CI to detect that it is installed using a WMI query or script. Start by looking at the QFE WMI class to confirm that they SU is displayed. If it is then create a CI to detect Computer that have it. In this case a "pass" is actually a fail. Then you can target all of the "pass" with an uninstall script to remove the SU in question.