MikeRScot

Intune and SCCM 2012 R2 Integration - User Management

Hi guys this has got me stumped.

I have intune integrated with Config Mgr and DirSync. We add users we want to be enabled in intune to the user collection in SCCM and hey presto they can log into the portal, just as documented.

However the problem the comes when I remove the user from the collection and regardless how long I wait the users remains ‘enabled’ in intune and access to portal isn’t removed.

If I disable the user in AD then through dirsync the user gets blocked in intune which is good but I don’t want to do it in AD. I want users to stay active in corp world just lose capability in intune.

Because its Config Mgr integrated I cant even use the intune admin portal to delete users as its greyed out. Also I need to keep the licenses allocated free not assigned to users who don't use.

Please please please help.

Cheers,

Mike

hi Mike

for the benenefit of others please explain what you did to fix, was it the collection update schedule or what ?