silentbob

CAPTURE Image on Client

in which logs can i see why he couldnt send the task sequence to the client ? so i can handle it and search the error or you can help me within the logs

thx :)

yes they are 2 different sequences one BUILD and one CAPTURE both advertised, but the capture never arrived at the client...

i changed it how anyweb and u kinom said, but doesnt work

you mean Site Managemen --> site settings ?? theres just the domain as a boundary (active directory site)

or which boundaries du you exactly mean ??

if you mean in the collection, theres the reference machine with both adverstised task sequences, build and capture - also when the build is finished, the build task sequence is althought in it (as advertised)

thx

no in the boundaries i just see the AD site ... no the installed clients dont fall in it after, i have 2 installed clients none in the boundaries :S

should they be there ?

hmm..

are there no logs to show the errors why the sequence cannot be delivered ?? or cannot be sent ?

but "boundaries" are just connectors like AD site, no clients ? i think thats false, i get some time a advertisment but just sometimes, and the client never are in the boundaries... theres just the boundary for AD as a connector... clients are under collections and nowhere else i think

or am i false ?

anyweb ?

which logs can i show you that you can tell me whats wrong with it ?

thx

but how to setup the boundaries just a new boundarie with the client pc or what ?

i followed just your SCCM 2007 tutorial uve nowehere specified the client as boundaries :S ?

thx

edit : here i setup a boundary for a client (DIV0001) or should the boundary be for all clients in 192.168.1.0 - 192.168.1.64 ?? that would be vor the IP Range option i thing or, here i just have to setup which network adress (AD 192.168.1.1) right ?

or how do i understand it and fillit in, i filled everything in (PIC 1) but after saving that, if i go to properties they are deleted fields which will be deleted after every save :S ?? mens i fill it again the subnetmask etc and save, when i go after to properties the subnet mask is away again :S

the ID get generated himself... its ok ?

in the AD users and computers there are my 2 client machines under (automated install client) you mean this as boundary ?

if you want you can show a print screen.... i actually installed R2 but the version is although 6221

post-3733-12561104002218_thumb.jpg

post-3733-12561104077103_thumb.jpg