surfincow

ConfiMgr 2012 R2 > ConfigMgr CB Package Migration drops Windows 10 (64bit) Requirement Setting

Hello,

Just happened to notice that on all my 2012R2 packages, the "Requirements" tab on the Program seems to have not migrated the "All Windows 10 (64-bit)" setting. (I guess I can't say all but I'm through the 1st 10 packages and none of them have this checked as is on the source package.

Anyone else notice this or is this a known bug?

post-23698-0-07186000-1457004396.png

Yes the easiest way to report it is to open a support case. Remember that since it is a bug, it will not cost you anything. However if it as a miss configuration then it will.. Don't let the support guys tell you it is fixed with a PowerShell script to turn on all the Windows 10 option in CMCB. Tell them "Thank you but this is still a bug and therefore the case needs to be treat as such."

BTW, I will give the Product team a head up about this.

Also will mention that I noticed none of our Windows 10 packages appear to be running even though they are deployed. Further checking revealed a large majority of the packages were set to disabled rather than enabled.

I'm unable to duplicate the issue so not sure if its a bug or just something odd on our end. MS was unable to duplicate the issue as well but said there were a lot of bugs in regards to migration in the current version which will hopefully be fixed in the next CU.

Just a heads up in case anyone ran into something similar.