Jump to content

  • 0

Display language doesn't change to German even after language setings are applied


Hi Experts,

Only recently, we found a bug with our Windows 8.1 Image. We have configured the TS to allow user choose the language while TS is executed. The selected language works fine on the Welcome Page and even on the login page where the user is prompted for user id and password. However, once logged in the start menu, desktop and icons appear in the English US. I have tested logging in using both administrator account as well as a standard user with the same results. The user gets the option to chose German and make it the primary language. However the language doesnt change to German on first time login.

I am using the below in the unattend.xml:



and tried the below:



Without any results.
Any help will be much appreciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.