So all of my servers and clients have been using SCCM current branch without issue for updates.  I manually updated a windows 10 clients to the creators built and the latest build of Windows 2016.

now all my SCCM settings seem to be getting ignored and the windows 10 creators built and latest build of Windows 2016 are all downloading/installing windows update directly from windows update.  They are also rebooting whenever they feel like.

I have tried using sconfig on the servers to set windows updates to manual, applied GPO to disable windows update, yet they still continue to update and reboot.  What do I need to do to get the clients using my SCCM and not windows updates.  All other clients/servers that don't have the latest update on them are not impacted.

Thanks

sounds like you have enabled dual scan which means your computers will download updates from the internet (microsoft) instead of your SCCM SUP, read this to see how to fix it

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/windowsserver/2017/01/09/why-wsus-and-sccm-managed-clients-are-reaching-out-to-microsoft-online/

long story short, you can work around this by enabling a gpo to disable the ability to download from microsoft however, this will block the download of driver updates and Windows store...