Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Helloy guys,

I'm experiencing a very strange behaviour in SCCM OS deployment... my task sequence seems to work fine for all laptops, desktops, tablets etc. except for one laptop model (Deployment for Lenovo E570 - Win 7 OS).

I assume that there is a driver issue ,but I simply can't solve it.. During the task sequence the join to the domain "fails". The log claims that no adapters are found.

Funny thing is, that during the TS the drivers are installed and after the TS completes, the NIC is present in the device manager. So WTF!?

All other models are working fine... I've removed the complete NIC drivers from the package and re-added them. And I added different driver versions. Even added the driver to the boot-image. No success...

*UPDATE*  I figured out that, after the driver has been installed the adapter is not loaded. When u open a cmd and run ipconfig only the WiFi adapter is present...

HEEELP!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...