Warchest

Upload capture image to WDS - credential window different

Question

Hi all,

I have setup my WDS server and it is working well after manually uploading images. Can boot to it, image PCs etc OK.

I would like to automatically upload images to the WDS server via the capture image however I am not getting the usual credential prompt window.

The attached pic shows the cmd prompt window I get when clicking "connect". When entering the username and password nothing happens, it just sits there after pressing enter or selecting Ok.

I can press enter/space on "Remember my credentials" and it adds an 'x' on top of the underscore.

Can anyone tell my why I'm getting this cmd prompt window instead of the usual credential pop up?

My Google search has failed me, can't find anyone with the same issue. The NonAppContainerFailedMip message doesn't show any useful results.

WDS server is running Windows Server 2012 R2, it is not the DHCP or DNS server.

WDS-Auth.jpg

i have resolve the probleme  (setup wds with server 2016)  ->when he ask the username  you must tape if you are in local  the name of the machine were is the wds server with \ and then the username

ex:  srv_wds\administrator

I'm using 1903 insider and receiving the command window pictured above while using usb recovery..?  Then again I've factory reset this device nearly a dozen times and it is always something new that prevents my utilizing any meaningful function. Code 500 seems to be one most common. To be completely honest, I'm beginning to believe (based on folders of Dev reports) that I'm dealing with hackers within Microsoft proper. Support has provided 0 assistance on any of a number of issues. Moreover attempts to set up 2 step verification go through and are validated, however upon powering on for the next use th password does not work nor is two step verification set up. Tabbing through code in an admin prompt window reveals hundreds of .dll commands I've never heard of. Enterprise level forensics receive access denied in command lines, while find, finger and mrinfo do not exist, are not files... Unfortunately I don't lose, know how to quit, understand what can't is nor value anything above the shared vision I will see brought to fruition.