Sign in to follow this  

My imaging process gets stuck at "Applying Operating System". It does not even start download of install.wim.

I did ipconfig and network looks good.

SMSTS log file says " shellexecute raserver.exe failed 0x80070002" if this is relevant.

Please provide input if this is related to storage drivers or any settings on distribution point or something else.

pls attach your entire smsts.log file, the error above is not relevant to your issue.

Yes it was and also I redistributed and validated package on DP.  Also it starts downloading install.wim file and it goes till like 1-5% and then fails. Sometimes it doesn't start download at all.

Redistributed packages and created new TS. It works well with Virtual Machine. Still it fails at same point for physical machines.

So you get some content some times? If it was something like boundaries you wouldn't anything.

Dodgy NIC driver on your physical machines then? Import latest NIC driver into WInPE. 

where did you make that change ? on the dp ?

On the physical server where my sccm server is hosted and also on the other physical server which is connected to host server through Netgear Switch(hub).