Jump to content


Selby

Failed to delete Granular Client Settings Object After HP MIK Uninstall

Recommended Posts

I recently removed HP MIK and some client settings it's created which weren't deployed and ever since i've been getting the below errors every 30 minutes.  I wonder if anyone else has had this and if they have a resolution to the problem? I saw a post on redit where someone just ignored the error as after 100 reports sccm stops trying to delete the record.


SMS_OBJECT_REPLICATION_MANAGER 620 Errors
Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 547, severity 16: [23000][547][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "DataItem_ActionID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "CM_CA1", table "dbo.DataItem", column 'ActionID'. : ClientAgentProp


Objreplmgr.log Errors

Failed to delete Granular Client Settings Object {C970EE9A-7B92-47D0-B6A2-561F6CB6AF0F}

*** [23000][547][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "DataItem_ActionID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "CM_CA1", table "dbo.DataItem", column 'ActionID'. : ClientAgentProperty_Value_del

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not seen it, was this installed on your client computer with the console, or did you install this on the site server itself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Anyweb,

 

This is from the CAS the logs point towards the deletion of the client settings that didn’t have any deployments.  I ran checks against SQL and the records it’s trying to delete don’t seem to exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, well if the instructions here don't help then i'd recommend you contact your HP technical account manager for assistance with this issue,

are you sure you used the same service account to install the software as you are using to uninstall it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's more of an SCCM issue than the MIK.  I've checked the site SQL database and the record isn't there that it wants to remove.  Like someone posted on redit SCCM stops trying after 100 attempts and I've not had any issues it just doesn't sit well with me not know why it happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...