Selby

Failed to delete Granular Client Settings Object After HP MIK Uninstall

I recently removed HP MIK and some client settings it's created which weren't deployed and ever since i've been getting the below errors every 30 minutes.  I wonder if anyone else has had this and if they have a resolution to the problem? I saw a post on redit where someone just ignored the error as after 100 reports sccm stops trying to delete the record.

SMS_OBJECT_REPLICATION_MANAGER 620 Errors
Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 547, severity 16: [23000][547][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "DataItem_ActionID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "CM_CA1", table "dbo.DataItem", column 'ActionID'. : ClientAgentProp

Objreplmgr.log Errors

Failed to delete Granular Client Settings Object {C970EE9A-7B92-47D0-B6A2-561F6CB6AF0F}

*** [23000][547][Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "DataItem_ActionID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "CM_CA1", table "dbo.DataItem", column 'ActionID'. : ClientAgentProperty_Value_del

I've not seen it, was this installed on your client computer with the console, or did you install this on the site server itself ?

ok, well if the instructions here don't help then i'd recommend you contact your HP technical account manager for assistance with this issue,

are you sure you used the same service account to install the software as you are using to uninstall it ?

It's more of an SCCM issue than the MIK.  I've checked the site SQL database and the record isn't there that it wants to remove.  Like someone posted on redit SCCM stops trying after 100 attempts and I've not had any issues it just doesn't sit well with me not know why it happened.