fj40ratt

Admin console connectivity issues

Hey everyone.  Hoping someone can help me with this.  I have been working from home since Covid started.  I have a laptop I carry back and forth with me when I do need to go into the office but I also have a laptop permanently sitting on my desk that I remote into for large jobs.  Both laptops have no issues running the Admin console.  I recently convinced my boss to get me a high end machine to park on my desk to run multiple VMs so I don't have to spend my days logging on and off.  On the new machine, the SCCM admin console will not connect no matter what I do.  The SMSAdminUI.log file just gives me the insufficient privilege message Access Denied which in turn is triggering a dcom event id 10036 on the site server.  I know it isn't a privilege issue because I have no problem on my other machines.  I have seen posts where a Windows update has caused some problems but they appear to be old posts.  It just isn't making any sense to me.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.