pamulli

Error in objreplmgr.log - Delete statement conflicted with reference constraint

We are running 2309 and I'm not sure when this error started, but the object replication manager component shows as being in a failed state because of the below error.

*** EXEC spDeleteCI @_ciID=17177428    SMS_OBJECT_REPLICATION_MANAGER

*** [23000][547][Microsoft][ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server][SQL Server]The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "CI_CurrentRuleDetail_SettingID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "CM_PRI", table "dbo.CI_CurrentRuleDetail", column 'SettingID'. : spDeleteCI    SMS_OBJECT_REPLICATION_MANAGER    3/8/2024 9:00:11 AM    6736 (0x1A50)
Failed to delete OperatingSystem ScopeId_34184F35-B8A2-47F3-BC4E-9152123FB167/OperatingSystem_af9f8f77-67a3-4b51-bfea-2bc7d06dda73/5

The closest thing I can find when searching, references SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 and suggests manually deleting from SQL, using this command "delete from dbo.CI_CurrentRuleDetail where Setting_CI_ID = '17177428'"

If I attempt this on my DB, it returns 0 objects and doing a Select * from dbo.CI_CurrentRuleDetail I don't see the ID 17177428 anywhere in the table.

Any suggestions on how to clear this error?