manny de lord

how can i upload a captured image to a wds server as in the image capture wizard?

Question

wds capture.zipwds capture.zipwdscap2.zipafter connecting to the server and selecting the appropriate image group from the drop down, the FINISH button is still greyed out and so cannot proceed with upload, unless saving on the local directory.can anyone help? pls see attached files as recorded with psr.exe

i am very new out here, first time today

thereismanny@gmail.com

Manny

wdscap2.zipwds capture.zip

3 answers to this question

Note:-If the Volume to Capture drop down menu appears blank (ie: you can't select anything) then verify that you have Sysprepped the image you are trying to capture.

did you see that ^

did you see that ^

Yes I did, it was all ok and i went past that to the last part of the wizard.

the drice came up as c:\

gave me 2 other boxes one to name the image and one to describe it.

i have them in pictures in the attached zip files at the top.

the only problem i had was where i have to click finish to upload image to wds server, even after connecting to the wds server after providing the name and credentials,

it provided me another drop down at the buttom to select the image group which i did as it was the image group i had already created on the wds server.

anymore ideas?

pls help