anyweb

hi, i'm anyweb

hi everyone,

i'm anyweb (the person who setup, runs, and maintains www.windows-noob.com),

real name, Niall C. Brady,

i'm an irish man, 39 years old (grey hairs too) and with three sons (Christopher - 7 and Sebastian (nearly) 3, Benjamin 1 and a half), and a girlfriend Annelie.

I live in Sweden.

I love working with computers, and my job involves that, I'm an SMS/SCCM admin by day...

I was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1966 and lived in Zambia, Africa for about 7 years from the ages of 3 to 10 or so. I've travelled to alot of different places in the world and am very happy living in Sweden now.

I've always been interested in computers, right from when i first got a ZX81 from my dad, i then progressed to an Amstrad CPC 6128 and taught myself how to program in assembly language in Z80 using a MAXAM rom and disassember. I started to first 'hack' games, and then went on to change the games by adding entire new levels and even new maps, it was fun fun fun. And very addictive. I was publised 14 times on popular English magazines at that time and all the results of that are here

I hope you all enjoy using these forums, and that we develop into a strong community.

cheers

anyweb