anyweb

using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Part 11. Upgrading the hierarchy to Service Pack 1

Hello, doing the SP1 upgrade, and I'm stuck at the WMF 3.0 part, it would install but upon reboot it would fail and revert changes. I can't get any further untill I solve this issue, so far .net 4.0 is install and powershell ISE was not but added and still no go.

Any help would be great.

what do the logs say ?

Sorry, can you tell me which specific log I'm looking for? I looked at the CBS log and windowsupdate log. Under event properties it has a errorcode of 2149842967.

In CBS folder both CheckSUR, and CheckSUR.persis.log shows no errors detected.

Ok, problem solved. The servers had updated to .net 4.5.1. Even after rolling back to .net 4.0 it didn't work but after running the windows updates again and it installed the .net 4.0 updates the patch was able to install. Now gotta finish the Sp1 update.

Well both primaries are having the same issue, ms patches is starting to tick me off.

• Like 1