Jump to content


sigemund

Established Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sigemund

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Boggot -- I ended up opening a support case with MSFT and the tech was able to help me define the problem a bit better. His argument was that the client was still installing, and this specific error line in the log was meaningless. However, the client still wasn't really installing correctly or connecting to the MP until it received the client from GPO / Windows Update. Nothing *after* the client installation would complete, and we spent a few hours on the phone digging through logs and what not, to no avail. Having the problem a bit better defined really helped though, as this thread
  2. Hi all -- This problem is literally killing me. I seriously might die . . . Running SCCM 2012 SP1 on Server 2012. During OSD, the task of Installing Configuration Manager Client Agent never really installs. In ccmsetup.log, I get the following: I've extended the schema and verified the DNS is correct. Machines that receive the client from Windows Update work just fine. The problem is the deployment via OSD Task Sequence. A bit of history as far as this server is concerned. I had it all set up in Server 2008 R2 and it was working fine. I upgraded to SP1 and this erro
  3. I just wanted to see if you have had any luck with this. I am getting the MsiEnumRelatedProducts failed message, although my PXE seems to be working fine. I have tried changing permissions and doing various other things, but it seems to make no difference. I'm a bit nervous to keep going forward with this error coming up in the logs, but it does *look* like everything's working okay thus far.
  4. Just wanted to say that I had the exact same issue and vgarbar's suggesting resolved it. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...