Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'not working'.
Hello Windows Noob family! I am attempting to a very basic, nothing crazy refresh from windows 8.1 to windows 10 using SCCM with MDT. I am doing a user driven installation with the latest ADK installation. I create a standard User Driven task sequence. Under the capture user state step I have Capture all user profiles by using standard options selected, with verbose logging and Copy by using file system access - checked continue if some files cannot be captured and capture locally using hard links. Then under Restore User state I am using Restore all captured user profiles with standard o
Hello All We are having an issue with our new SCCM Environment. SCCM was happily working, Deploying OS's, Installing and Uninstalling applications and the other day just stopped Uninstalling applications. It will install but wont remove. We are SCCM 2012 SP1 installed on Server 2008R2 we have a Standalone site and our Collections are populated via Querying AD Groups. Our Install and Uninstall Collections are updating and when we check the deployments within properties on the Device it shows the relevant 'Install' or 'Removal' for the required application. What we have noticed is: