Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sccm dmz'.
Hello, I've deployed a group of Windows updates to a collection which has no maintenance window and it's works correcty and all devices are comliant excep one who do not getting the updates and showing "Client check passed/Active" state. I've tried to stop wuauserv service and delete "SoftwareDistribution" floder but it isn't works for me. below details about my environment. Client Device : windows Server 2012 R2 whitch hosts the McAfee antivirus solution. FYI: I've tried to stop McAfee services but it restart automaticaly when the process of updates begin.
I'm needing some clarification and assistance here. I'm providing some background as well. This is my first foray in to this process, so the simpler and more thorough the explanations are, the better it will be. We're running Config. Mgr. 2007 in Mixed Mode (can't go Native at this point) in our corporate domain. We have a primary server with a SEPARATE SQL server housing the database, and no secondary servers. We also have 20 servers in our DMZ. Some are in workgroups. The rest are members of one of several AD Domains in the DMZ. There is no trusted relationship between the DMZ and our i