jdensmore

Removing a Boundary and Devices

Hello, we recently sold a division of our company and i have about 100 or so devices that i need to remove from SCCM. Can i remove them by removing the boundary? Or is there a quick way to remove all the devices associated to that Boundary? The boundary is an AD Site.

EDIT:

I think i answered my own question, But can someone verify that this is a proper procedure?

Im going to go into devices, align them by Active Directory Site, and delete any associated to that site, Then I will proceed to remove the boundary as well.

Does that sound right?

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

No they are not removed when you remove the boundary, you can create a query with all the comptuers in the AD site and then delete all clients found. note that you should check that the AD site isn't used by any other computers, perhaps a laptop or client connecting using VPN could also have the site perhaps

Regards,
Jörgen