So I have a scenario that I work at a college full of computer labs that have a basic load on all of the machine with some variations in each lab. For example while all of the labs will have MS Office not all of them have Autocad. Anyways I was wondering if there was anyway that I could use SCCM's Compliance feature to make the right software was installed in the right labs, and if a machine was missing something, then in remediation it would autoload said missing software?

John

See in the console \Software Library\Overview\Application Management\Applications. If you create an application there you need to specifiy how ConfigMgr can detect that specific application. By default the client evaluates every targeted application deployment once every week, which would cause a new installation even if somebody removed it.

Ok after being snowed in and away from work for 5 days... Are you saying that if I, for example, have a collection that I have an application already deployed, were to add a new computer. Then the previous deployment should just pick that up and add the software?