Update: Looks like PowerShell ist missing on the X:-Volume. I've only an empty folder X:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0. I updated the WIM again. Nothing happens!
I'm using SCCM Current Branch with MDT 2013 Update 2. I want to create a universal OS deployment task sequence with an WPF GUI.
I've done the following steps:
- Creating a simple WPF with Visual Basic 2015
- Implemented the XAML-Code into a PowerShell script (Show-OSConfigurator.ps1). The PowerShell script standalone starts without any errors.
- Implemented an redistributed my MDT Boot Image (only x64 in use) with the necessary optional components (NetFx, PowerShell)
- Creating a package (Show OS-Configurator) with the source files, without a program, and distributed it
- For testing I've created a new task sequence with only one step "Run PowerShell Script". I've referenced to the package (Show OS-Configurator) and have putted in the script Name (Show-OSConfigurator.ps1). The ExecutionPolicy is set to "ByPass".
- The task sequence is deployed to the "Unknown Devices" collection
If I run the task sequence I get an error 0x80004005.
I've tried serveral thinks from the web (HTA, VBS...) Nothing works!
Does somebody have a solution?
Edited by Flip76, 06 January 2017 - 11:04 PM.