Kevin79

W10 Language packs

Question

I'm installing some language packs during OSD. After W10 is installed and running, should I see those language packs listed in the "Region & language" settings? Currently, I do not but if I "Add a language" and choose one that I installed during OSD, it asks for an admin username/password but then installs without going out to the internet so it looks like at least the bits are installed. Is this expected bahavior?

3 answers to this question

I'm doing it like you show. I should add that if I select another language as my display language during OSD it will display in that language so I know the language packs are installing correctly. For example, I have my task sequence always install the German and English language. If I choose French, the display language is french but it installs English, French and German. The operating system will be in French but it doesn't show English or German as being installed if that makes sense.