Roman

Suppress faulty KB after patching cumulative updates and also on the next cumulative updates

Hi, When I perform a cumulative update patching with SCCM  How do I suppress a faulty kb after patching is performed and how do I make sure it's never applied the next month? 

Thanks for your help

Assuming that this is a cumulative KB, you don't directly. You contact MS to so that the KB can be fixed or you fixed your software that it works with the KB. 

Again assume a cumulative update, No as the KB would change each month.  Why can't you open a support case with MS or update the software in question?

I can do that but not sure production can wait for a solution. This is why I was asking for a solution if anyone had a way of suppressing a faulty kb

What do you mean productions can't wait for a solution?  The only way you are going to get a solution / workaround is to talk to the application owner or to MS.  One of them has to fix the problem.