ok so on the real computer, i assume you are not RDP'ing to it during testing ? and secondly, what settings did you pick ? what type of computer is it ?

Hello,

For your update..

Now MBAM drive encryption message box appeared. i have start encryption. and Recovery key is stored in database also.

observation:- After MBAM policy applied on system, its is taking too much time to displayed MBAM drive encryption message box. Approx. 60 minute.

and what have you configured your client policy to refresh at ? the default is 60 minutes for configmgr client policy, and 90 minutes for the mbam policy checks

triggering machine policy manually will check immediately

dont confuse the ConfigMgr client policy (default 60 minutes) with the MBAM client check policy (default 90 minutes). Full disk encryption always takes time, that's the way it is, the only 'fast' encryption is something called used space only, which you can do with OSD task sequences with a Pre-Provision BitLocker step during operating system deployment. And for laptops yes connect power so it doesn't power off during encryption.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:46 AM, Mohsin Husen said:

Hello,

For your update..

Now MBAM drive encryption message box appeared. i have start encryption. and Recovery key is stored in database also.

observation:- After MBAM policy applied on system, its is taking too much time to displayed MBAM drive encryption message box. Approx. 60 minute.

You can also add a DWORD reg value in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MBAM called "NoStartUpDelay" and set it to 1 in the registry to disable the random delay to display the wizard.  You can just restart the BitLocker Management Service after making this change - the wizard will show in around a minute with this key set.  Remember the wizard will never show up through straight RDP (Remote Desktop) - it WILL show up via SCCM remote control though!  I would test and test again before making this setting part of your standard MBAM config.

MBAMNoStartupDelay.PNG

• Thanks 1

First things first. the BitLocker capability I blogged about above is not yet released, it's still in technical preview as of todays date, however it's coming soon. Secondly, you state you want to export the keys, what keys exactly ? are you referring to Sophos disk encryption ?