maxbarmet

[SCCM EM Workstation Workgroup Approval life time]

Hi everyone?
I have a question about SCCM Endpoint Manager Workstation (WORKGROUP out of trusted domain) approval
When Workstation are in trusted domain, the autoApproval works like a charm and no problem with that workstation
But i notice that for manual approval of "Out of Tursted Domain Workgroup machine", it seems that this approval has a kind of life time in SCCM and after a certain time i need to re-approve them all manually to be able to install again the sccm client on that out of domain machine

It seems that this out of domain machine are not permanent approval or maybe there is an option to set them definitive !?

So my question, is there a process inside SCCM that says : if manual approved machine, clean them all after a certain time ?
And if so, where can i find that information ? Is there a way to extend or bypass that auto-clean ?

If any of you have this information it would be helpfull

Thanks a lot in advanced and sorry for my English  😀

Any WS that is approved, is approved for the life of the ResourceID. However if the ResourceId changes for any reason, then you will need to re-approve it. 

So it sound like your WG computers are duplicated and old computers are purged out and a new resouceid is created for the computer.