Hi,

Since I upgraded my SCCM to the version 2403, I cannot use any more MDT and UDI.

I cannot create a new MDT Task Sequence and all my created MDT Package for UDI does not work too.

I could to use UDI for Task sequence in my previous SCCM 2207 and could install Windows with UDI, but since SCCM 2403, I get every time by the step "Use Toolkit Package" the error

Task Sequence has failed with the error code 0x00000001 in the task sequence step 'Use Toolkit Package.

image.png.ffc3ba9ccbbe123761bbf68d433c0f14.png

And I try to create a MDT TS, getting the Error

image.png.596c569b784bbeb383afecdf956566f5.png

And the Console is away

Is it not more supported MDT and UDI by SCCM 2403?

I haven't tried it yet, but have you tried re-Configuring ConfigMgr Integration from the MDT Toolkit options in your start menu ?

ok i see MDT crashing if I choose to create a new MDT task sequence, so yes I have issues after the upgrade too.

I also had the console crashing (see my blog here) after the upgrade but after downloading and installing the offline .net 4.8 and restarting the site server the crashing problems went away,

so.. do you have .net 4.8 installed ? i've emailed the Product Group to see if they are aware of MDT issues and 2403...

Hi,

Please be sure that my Console does work fine, ONLY if I run by Task Sequence--->Create MDT Task Sequence, then the Console crashed

I have the following .Net Version

image.png.53543871f521d3e40ece7d4f30abde3c.png

If Try to install the .Net 4.8, getting the message

image.png.205f3e59ca5984d877727c7e3013c8f7.png

I checked the REG KEY

image.png.f7c89c617b05e71646a3988fc28cd081.png

Can I install the .Net 4.8 without any issue for SCCM server? I mean without any effect?

yes but it won't help the MDT issue, i've informed the Microsoft Product group about this, let's see if they respond.

• Like 1