Rocket Man

Operating System Image

Hi

I was just browsing through SCCM console and I am intrigued by a tab I found. It is on the Operating System image node on the ribbon along the top. It is called Schedule Updates image below:

Schedule.PNG

I am curious to know if this is another way of injecting updates into the wim file before I distribute and deploy it?

Would be great if it was!!!

Just wondering can anyone shed some light on this topic?

Thanks

Rocket Man

Should have searched these guides before posting this question.......for anyone viewing this is what it is all about....

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4683-using-sccm-2012-rc-in-a-lab-part-12-updating-an-operating-system-image-using-offline-servicing/

To answer my own question...Yes it is another way of injecting updates into a wim file. :D

Rocket man

looool rocketman, that's old news ;) and it's actually a really nice feature, in CM07 you had to re-build your wim from scratch if you wanted more updates to it, now, just add the new updates !

Rocketman: Haven't you followed Niall's guides? Or did you freebase when you installed CM12 for the first time? : )

• Like 1