Kevin79

Says updates are needed but they don't show up

Question

I've deployed some updates to my test servers. One is located at my primary site but the others are all located at secondary sites. In SCCM, if I look under Monitoring > Distribution Status > Content Status, it says all of my SCCM servers have the package containing the updates. My clients at the secondary sites say "Software changes are required by your IT department" but when I tell them to "View Required Software" they pop up with a box that says "Required software changes have been made on this computer. Changes required by your IT department have been made. You can view the completed changes in Software Center." My client at my primary site shows the updates and lets me install them. Why wouldn't my clients at the secondary sites not do this?

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

I now have it showing up in Software Center, but the updates keep saying they are "Downloading (0% complete)". I checked and it says the updates are distributed to the distribution point that it should be using. Any ideas how to fix this?