anyweb

How can I deploy Windows 8 X64 to the Microsoft Surface Pro using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1

i did an update on my surface pro today and that is part of the firmware, it worked fine here, have you tried deleting it, and rebooting

i deployed it as per this guide so the same as you, if you want to capture new drivers via windows update then go ahead and report back your progress

i've not had any issues with drivers since I deployed mine (some months ago)

Thanks for the guide! very helpful. I have Dell Latitude 10 32bit. The problem is I can get UEFI PXE boot working for 64bit and I am not sure why it isn't working for the 32bit.

Have you got any idea?

It just says:

Start PXE Over IPv4 NBP filename is smsboot\x64\pxeboot.com

NBP filesize is 25358 bytes

Even though it is a 32 bit machine only.

and what boot image is attached to your task sequence ?

The Boot Image x86 incl. drivers. Also while we are at it, how do you make SCCM detect x86 or x64 architecture and picks up the right boot image? my 32 bit laptop doesn't pick up the right pxe as well.