Kmoberg

Language problem with unattend.xml via Task Scheduler

Hi,

I am having problem with deploying Windows 7 prof ent. where OS is en-US and keyboard input is pl-PL (Polish).

Situation:

As an Company policy we need to deploy Windows 7 prof. ent. eng. version, and locally we are able to chose local keyboard input settings. Meaning da-DK, de-DE, en-US og pl-PL.

I have created my unattend.xml files in Windows System Image Manager, and made the change to OOBESystem.

I have follow the excellent guide from Windows noob.com @ URL: http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1660-customising-windows-7-deployments-part-1/

Everything seem to with da-DK, de-DE, en-US as keyboard input. I have testet it a couple of time, and they are OK.

Problem:

My problem with the pl-PL keyboard input is that after deploying Windows via SCCM it keeps telling me i have deployed de-DE, with en-US as systemlocale.

But I am expecting it to be en-US.

I am well aware of the attached file says everything needs to be in polish pl-PL, but that doesn't change anything. It keeps telling de-DE with en-US as systemlocale.

If I change it to:

<InputLocale>pl-PL</InputLocale>
<SystemLocale>en-US</SystemLocale>
<UILanguage>en-US</UILanguage>
<UILanguageFallback>en-US</UILanguageFallback>
<UserLocale>pl-PL</UserLocale>

Stille problem with the result as de-DE as inputlocale and en-US as systemlocale.

What am I doing woring?

Could any one help?

Regards

Kim

pl-PL_unattendWin7x32.xml