AmrelMahdy

Client not assigned after OSD

Dear All,

Am having SCCM 2012 SP1 in my Environment, I from few days I captured a new Image (Win7) and the client was working fine on it, I deployed the Image using the Task Sequence Media , I realized after deploying the Image the SCCM Client is not assigned to any site (I have only 1 primary site), the Computer appears in the SCCM with no installed client, my Boundaries and Boundary groups are configured , my boundary group is assigned to my primary site.

Hint:if I push the client from SCCM to this machine the setup runs fine and i find that the client is assigned to the site correctly , but I wasn't doing this step before (SCCM 2012), suppose after OSD the client is discovered by the SCCM and then it is assigned to the site.

ClientIDManagerStartup.log: Client is not assigned to a site.

LocationServices.log.log: doesnt show any logs since the day of capturing the image

Any Ideas ?