All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi, Managed to fix it by modifying NTFS permissions. Thanks!
  3. Yesterday
  4. should be no problem with SCCM current branch, have you tried that ?
  5. Hi, im trying to do an in place Upgrade from 1703 but it keeps failing due to I think the system display language being en-gb. I’ve tried creating a package and running set-culture en-us then rebooting the device but it doesn’t change. If I run the command manually it works. Thanks in advance.
  6. I'm actually just working with Microsoft Premier on this exact issue. I promise to let you know what the answer is for it; even if it is 1.5 years after you asked.
  7. bios selection

If UEFI is enabled in the BIOS then it will build UEFI. If it's legacy then it's legacy! Simple as that. The result of this is that you may need to look in to using BIOS tools to automate the BIOS changes. We're going to wait till 1703 is deployed as that has non destructive tools to convert to UEFI (MBR2GPT).
  8. Windows 10 in place upgrade failed.

Soufiane, looks like you have an incompatable app blocking the upgrade. Easiest way to find it is run the upgrade manually and it will tell you what fails the scan.
  9. Hello all, I am in need of an advisement here. I am trying to update BIOS with SCCM and i am ruining in to some problems here. So far what i have done are the following. 1. Created a script that makes a directory then ROBOCOPY file from a network share to a created directory then lunches the file. Deployed the script as an application. Script hangs after creating a new directory. After some troubleshooting i figured that file doesn't get copied from network to a local computer (something has to do that script runs under system rights and cant access the share). 2. I created a package that had a script that was supposed to do the same (copy file and execute) Copy of the script however the package doesn't even run for some reason i don't see anything in Software Center on a target computer. I am at a lost here. Any advice would be great.
  10. Last week
  11. Windows 10 in place upgrade failed.

setuppact.txt
  12. Windows 10 in place upgrade failed.

hello i have same probleme can you help me plase
  13. hi, all you have to do is mount the boot wim with DISM, inject the file (copy it) and then unmount the boot wim, i'll post an example if you need
  14. bios selection

Hi all have couple of devices on legency bios and some on uefi. On the task sequence how does it pick what one to use for the required model. thanks
  15. Did anyone find a fix for this? We are experiencing this with deploying 1709 currently. Our setup: UEFI + SecureBoot SCCM CB 1706 Windows 10 ADK 1709 Windows OS 1709 Pro Not using a Private Store. Store is disabled via 3rd party tool Problem: Stuck in the "Just a moment..." blue screen after the TS completes. Eventually it times out/reboots to the "Why did my PC restart?" screen
  16. I have a question based on the Windows 10 version of this script (MMS-2016-Windows-10-UEFI-BitLocker-HTA), there is a group called "If UEFI and BitLockered", with the step "Connect to Network Share". In the description, you say "if you don't want to connect to a network share, copy the script to you boot win file instead". How do I do this?
  17. Invoke-CMReport

Hello, Seems like MS article that explains usage of Invoke-CMReport is a bit missleading. In order to call report, try syntax like this: Invoke-CMReport -ReportPath "Endpoint Protection/Computer Malware Details" -ReportParameter @{ Collection = “MyCollection”; “Time Range” = “4 weeks” } I hope this is informative for you, cheers.
  18. Hi All, Since yesterday i can't open SCCM console (from remote machine and from the main server) I'm getting the default screen when the console will not open (Attached) I accidentally changed permissions under the :"SMS_Site Code" Share and i think this is what caused this problem but I'm not sure. Here is the main error i'm getting from SMSAdmin.log file: 1st error : System.Management.ManagementException\r\nProvider load failure \r\n at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) 2nd Error: Transport error; failed to connect, message: 'The SMS Provider reported an error.'\r\nMicrosoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException\r\nThe SMS Provider reported an error.\r\n at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryResultsObject.<GetEnumerator>d__0.MoveNext() 3rd Erorr: Transport error; failed to connect, message: 'The SMS Provider reported an error.'\r\nMicrosoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryException\r\nThe SMS Provider reported an error.\r\n at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlQueryResultsObject.<GetEnumerator>d__0.MoveNext() 4th Error: at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.SmsSiteConnectionNode.GetConnectionManagerInstance(String connectionManagerInstance)\r\nConfigMgr Error Object: 5th Error: Error Code: ProviderLoadFailure \r\nSystem.Management.ManagementException\r\nProvider load failure \r\n at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) 6th Erorr: System.Management.ManagementException\r\nProvider load failure \r\n at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!!
  19. Yes yes, that's what I do. I change the key to the KMS key and I don't get the OEM issue anymore. Now I'm still struggling with the issue where the TS doesn't complete successfully and CM Client is messed up. The Windows upgrade is successful. It's also reflected in the Setupact.log It all starts here:
  20. Hi, Im trying to deploy a package to an user collection(Ad based) in SCCM 2012 R2 . The deployment was successful but the package is getting installed on every machine the user is logging into. Please advice if application deployment is the better option for this approach since i only need the package to be installed on the primary device of the user.
  21. Hi, I have just deployed a new SCCM Server which I am migrating an old deployment to. Getting a weird problem with the SQL Service Reporting Services where when I click on a report it takes me to a window in the root directory. This will keep looping opening more windows within itself. (See attachment) Any ideas?
  22. MBAM Issue

@anyweb Thanks for the advise, actually i have looked at the doc last week and left it just because lots of reading but i've started after you recommended. Welldone for the book, its awesome, and must have for anyone doing Deployment/mdt/sccm and ofcourse mbam. i hope i'm not violating the forums rules by adding the book, apologies if this is the case but only did because i know it will do good to few folks out there looking all the deployment info in one place.
  23. Figured it out, there was a system that had taken the same GUID as the SMS_Unique_Identifier0 for x64 Unknown Computer. Here is the query we used to track down the offending object. After deleting the offending computer all systems can see the available task sequences... WQL Query (SCCM Console Query): Select SMS_R_System.ResourceID, SMS_R_System.Name, SMS_R_System.SMSUniqueIdentifier From SMS_R_System Join SMS_R_UnknownSystem On SMS_R_System.SMSUniqueIdentifier = SMS_R_UnknownSystem.SMSUniqueIdentifier SQL Query: SELECT s.ResourceID, s.Name0, s.SMS_Unique_Identifier0 FROM v_R_System s JOIN v_R_UnknownSystem us ON s.SMS_Unique_Identifier0 = us.SMS_Unique_Identifier0 I hope this helps anyone else that runs across this problem. Matt
  24. And update for 1709 capture. Remove the following apps: All games. News Paid WiFi Caller Skype Print 3D Weather XBox Live.
  25. Thanks anyweb, looks very useful. I'll save that one :-)
  26. I am in the process of upgrading our SCCM infrastructure from Svr2008R2 and SQL2008R2 to 2012R2 so I can upgrade to current branch. We are doing in-place upgrades, to 2012R2 on our Primary Site and also our separate DB server. Our DBA is going to start by upgrading our SQL version to 2014 on the box and they have asked the question where do these facets attached to the database come from and how are they generated, as the DBA plans on detaching backing up and re attaching the DB, they said these facets will not be carried over. Are these facets generated by SCCM and will they continue to exist after the version of SQL is upgraded and the database reattached?. I have attached a screenshot of the facets in question. Thanks
  1. Load more activity