keywan

SCCM 2002 and Bitlocker Management and KEY does not show in SQL server

I have created a policy for Bitlocker Management for SCCM 2002 and deploy it successfully. I have deploy the portal too and it works too.

Now if I deploy my Bitlocker policy to a client, the client does get the policy and MBAM agent is installed.But The Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring does not appear. But I can start is manually

If I run now the proccess, it works but I cannot see any KEY under SQL server. After some research I saw in eventlog on the client-->MBAM-->Admin

The following warning: Unable to connect to the MBAM Recovery and Hardware service.

I have to mention that I dont use any PKI for the client

On the client machine you cansee, it is still Non-Complaint

As I know on the SCCM 2002 you dont need to have a PKI on the client.

Any Idea?

Regards

mbam.png

mbam1.png

mbam2.png

if you choose to not use PKI in your infrastructure then you need to add a PKI-based server auth cert to the IIS website hosting the recovery service – this can be the same cert you used when configuring HTTPS on the MP or another PKI-issued cert if not using HTTPS.

Hi,

I have change the sccm server and all MP Wsus and client client, but I have find out that that on the client machine if I run "configuration Manager", and go to Configuartion, is frozen. Can you tell me why is frozen the Configuratio? I follow exact your guide for PKI (part on and two)

And if got to windows update and run "Check for Update", I got always error message. I am not maybe because on GPO I have pushed for client install, http://sccm.local. Is that the reason?

You mean I can create a cert for IIS server and put it for Binding HTTPS on "Default web site".? What is with WSUS server and MP and DP? Can I use MP, DP , WSUS with HTTP?

What is with "Trust Root Certification Authories" Should I put there my "ROOT CA"

Could you tell me please why The Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring does not appear.? Or I cannot see any KEY on SQL Server? Is the reason the IIS HTTPS?

Regards

On 7/4/2020 at 5:17 AM, anyweb said:

PKI-based server auth cert to the IIS website hosting the recovery service

Hello, I'm just trying to figure out how to even do this, can anyone please point me in the right direction?