lalajee

New sccm site showing warning

Hi, I'm setting up new SCCM standalone site but i keep getting this warning.

error 1

The site server might be unable to publish to Active Directory. The computer account for the site server must have Full Control permissions to the System Management container in its Active Directory domain. You can ignore this warning if you have manually verified these permissions. For more information about your options to configure required permissions, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=233190.

error 2

Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 ends on October 9, 2023. Plan to upgrade your site servers to a supported operating system. For more information, see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2186091.

New SCCM server has full control on "System Management container" and its Windows 2019 Std

SQL and SCCM site server are running Windows 2019, everything is install on single server e.g. MP,DP,SUP

225797-image.png

43 minutes ago, anyweb said:

follow this series of guides (replace 1902 with 2203) and you'll be fine...

This is new standalone site which i'm trying to setup using 2203 sccm install files.

doamin,dhcp,dns is already setup

1 hour ago, anyweb said:

read through my guide it covers at least one of your issues.

Your guide show how to install new domain, our domain is already setup.

I'm trying to install new SCCM server which will host all sccm role and sql 2019

Can you please point me to which issue as both warning dont explain as why it will be showing