anyweb

using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Part 7. Build and Capture Windows 7 X64 SP1

your capture is failing because you have dns or network issues, look at the following lines repeated over and over....

CLibSMSMessageWinHttpTransport::Send: URL: SCCM.kolubara.local:80 CCM_POST /ccm_system/request

Error. Received 0x80072ee7 from WinHttpSendRequest.

unknown host (gethostbyname failed)

verify you have a valid ip address when trying to capture (press f8, do ipconfig), if not, add the network drivers for your hardware to your boot wim and try again.

apologies for the delay your post got missed in all the others, however now I have and nothing stands out in the logs you provided which probably means you are taking them from the wrong location, sometimes the 'actual' error may be in another smsts.log file

to find it try doing this on the root of each drive letter

dir /s smsts*.log

start on drive letter X: (i'm guessing that's where the failure logs are)

post any logs you find here and i'll take another look

apologies for the delay your post got missed in all the others, however now I have and nothing stands out in the logs you provided which probably means you are taking them from the wrong location, sometimes the 'actual' error may be in another smsts.log file

to find it try doing this on the root of each drive letter

dir /s smsts*.log

start on drive letter X: (i'm guessing that's where the failure logs are)

post any logs you find here and i'll take another look

No problem at all. I understand this isn't your main focus. I poked around and didn't see anything of note in the various logs. According to them, everything seems to be successful. One thing I'm noticing is that it seems the TS never gets to the point of capturing the image. In other words, it installs the OS and SCCM client, but then simply boots straight into the OS. I don't see an attempt to capture and copy the image to the designated network share.

That ring any bells?

yeah it does. and it will be logged. you just have to find the log. if you can do teamviewer i can remote in and take a look

just install teamviewer and Allow Remote control, then drop me a mail with the username/password needed to access it, and let's agree on a time that works for both of us

niall@windows-noob.com