Jooel

Installing PXE

Question

When I run the "Configure WDS PXE Filter", I edit the PXEfilter.vbs by adding SCCM site code and SCCM collection ID and save the file. When I select "Finish" I get the error "Please fix all errors before continuing." A red exclamation point appears when I select either Install or Remove PXE filter radio button. What am I missing?

I did right click and ran as Administrator. But, I am still not able to proceed without this being configured.

any suggestions?

thanks

the SHA (system health agent) and other NAP errors can be safely ignored, your failure is the firefox package

Failed to invoke Execution Manager to Install Software for PackageID='WIN0000F' ProgramID='Firefox 3' AdvertID='WIN20012' hr=0x80004005

InstallSoftware failed, hr=0x80004005

Install Software failed, hr=0x80004005

Failed to run the action: Install "Firefox-Firefox 3".

Unspecified error (Error: 80004005; Source: Windows)

so make sure that the firefox package is distributed to a DP, and that the firefox installation string is -ms as in the Firefox install guide....

OR remove firefox from your task sequence OR change the option for Continue on Error = True for the firefox installation

cheers

anyweb