keywan

again monthly Windows Update problem

Hi all,

I have created a new ADR for monthley Windows Update, it does work. My problem ist that after running the ADR I saw in my source Folder for Windows Update 18 Updates.But on the client machine I see only 4 Update in Software center to install. Can anybody tell me why?

Regards

Keywan

post-17658-0-93507700-1379436632_thumb.png

post-17658-0-38922700-1379436662_thumb.png

Does that machine need all those updates? If it doesn't need all those updates it will just ignore them and only install the updates that are pertinent to that machine.

In terms of troubleshooting how many systems do you have in total and how many operating systems are in your SCCM 2012 system. Please tell me all of them and how many machines there are. Not just in the collection you pushed to.

how can I know whether that machine need all those updates? My ADR is for Windows 7 and my creteria is for Windows 7 too. What do you mean with "how many systems? Do you mean in Devices? If yes I have 4 systems

1) Windows 7

2) Windows 2012

3)Windows 2008 R2

4) Endpoint Protection

And I have 3 OS in my SCCM 2012. The most OS are Window 7(70 machine).