anyweb

Spam is bad

hi all

i'm back from a weeks vacation without access to a computer, yes i had my mobile phone (old sony ericsson K610i) but surfing on that is not a pleasant experience and some functions just dont work, like banning or deleting spammers

so, i came back to find 21 spams on the forums, that sux and i apologise for them getting through and not being deleted on time

i've now re-instated a ban on the email address family *@gmail.com and hopefully that will calm things down, in addition i will now start looking for new moderators to join the crew

any volunteers ?

cheers

anyweb

ok then, welcome to the moderators group,

if you see a spammer, make the posts invisible and i'll do the rest

cheers !

hi all

i'm back from a weeks vacation without access to a computer, yes i had my mobile phone (old sony ericsson K610i) but surfing on that is not a pleasant experience and some functions just dont work, like banning or deleting spammers

so, i came back to find 21 spams on the forums, that sux and i apologise for them getting through and not being deleted on time

i've now re-instated a ban on the email address family *@gmail.com and hopefully that will calm things down, in addition i will now start looking for new moderators to join the crew

any volunteers ?

cheers

anyweb

Hey if there is any thing I can help with then count me in, I tend to visit this site every day at work, and also from home, so count me in if you want, anything to help keep a good site like this running. ;)

hey

im interested to include me in , im an admin in this site : www.certcollection.org/forum

oh yes, we all now know that you are an admin on certcollection.org

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.