kyozone

SCCM 1710 and Windows Server 2003SP2 32bits

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me with this issue.
We are using SCCM for managing workstations and servers and all worked so far with 1706 version for servers part (2003SP2 + bits2.5 ,2008R2 and 2012R2)

My collegue have upgraded sccm 1706 to 1710 for having a new functionality for the workstations side. 
Since this upgrade I am not able to push sccm client on W2003SP2 servers (and yes, unfortunately we still have these systems which hosting critical applications)

Pushing method: 
Only 2 files are copied (ccmsetup.exe and MobileClient.tcf)
when I try to start it manually , the popup message "is not a valid Win32 application" appears.

Manual method with older version 5.00.8498.1008:
The process seems goes well but stay stuck at the client.msi install:failed during patch install CLP1031.msp 
SCCM pushing them from the last version: Windows Installer installed an update. Product Name: Configuration Manager Client. Product Version: 5.00.8577.1000.

Question: 
Is it possible to install a old sccm client version which still work with 1710 and 2003SP2 ?
Have you got any solution for me ?

Thank you for your help and time, I am stuck with this issue and I am not a sccm expert.
Kind Regards,