Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'office 2013'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Cloud
    • Azure
    • Microsoft Intune
    • Office 365
  • General Stuff
    • General Chat
    • Events
    • Site News
    • Windows News
    • Suggestion box
    • Jobs
  • MDT, SMS, SCCM, Current Branch &Technical Preview
    • How do I ?
    • Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
    • Official Forum Supporters
    • SMS 2003
    • Configuration Manager 2007
    • Configuration Manager 2012
    • System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
    • Packaging
    • scripting
    • Endpoint Protection
  • Windows Client
    • how do I ?
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 8
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows XP
    • windows screenshots
  • Windows Server
    • Active Directory
    • Microsoft SQL Server
    • System Center Operations Manager
    • KMS
    • Windows Deployment Services
    • NAP
    • Failover Clustering
    • PKI
    • Windows Server 2008
    • Windows Server 2012
    • Windows Server 2016
    • Windows Server 2019
    • Hyper V
    • Exchange
    • IIS/apache/web server
    • System Center Data Protection Manager
    • System Center Service Manager
    • System Center App Controller
    • System Center Virtual Machine Manager
    • System Center Orchestrator
    • Lync
    • Application Virtualization
    • Sharepoint
    • WSUS

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 5 results

  1. Hi Everyone. First time here, thanks for reading. When I first deployed Office 2013 my org wanted nothing to do with OneDrive, so I removed OneDrive via OCT in "set feature installation states" and in addition, used the "block signing in to Office" setting found in the OCT under Features > Modify user settings > MS Office 2013 > Misc. Now, they want to use OneDrive. To reverse those earlier customizations, I need to make sure I change the right things. Here 's what I think I need to do: 1. Configure the "Org ID Only" setting via OCT in the MSP file used for Office deployme
  2. Hi, all. I noticed today that the disk space on our Config Manager server was getting a bit more filled up than I'd like. Dumping the .wim.bak files left over from offline servicing helped, but when I fired up Treesize, it pointed out that our Office 2013 updates are taking up a TON of space. Right now, that number is right around 63GB. This for an app that's only three years old, while a 6 year old OS's (Win7) updates are only taking up around 11GB. September's Office 2013 updates alone comprise 231 folders and files worth of stuff, out of 7416 total folders and files. We've only got
  3. Hi everyone, I have packaged Office 2013 Enterprise software and I keep getting error code 0x756B (30059) Now I know this code is related to licence keys so I copied the software to a space laptop. Created an MSP file and dumped it in the updates folder. Then I run the setup.exe locally and it works. When I copy that software to a share and package it it doesn't work and get the above code. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
  4. I'm currently getting to grips with SCCM 2012 R2, and have a pressing need to forcefully install OneDrive for Business to approximately 6000 devices. I had a similar requirement to install Lync 2013 across the estate earlier, but our platform was inherited and very sketchy (failed DP's etc), therefore installation was very hit and miss. Other than the flakey platform, I struggled with, Bitness detection of Office. For example, you cannot install mixed-bitness Lync 2013, or OneDrive for Business clients. By this I mean, you cannot install 64 Bit Lync, with 32 Bit Office. But detecti
  5. First off I'd like to state that although I've searched for this error on numerous forums I only find that the error most similar to mine is "Execution status received: 24". I have a Task Sequence that deploys Windows 8.1 Enterprise with Bitlocker enabled. I have a standard Install Application step which installs Office 2013 Pro. When it gets to this step sometimes (rarely, 1 out 15 so far) it succeeds. More often than not is fails. Below is the section of the SMSTS.log that pertains to the application install. On most forums the folks have found that the issue just resolved itself
×
×
  • Create New...