anyweb

Webcasts coming soon

hi all,

I know how hard it is to get grips with SCCM, MDT, WDS, PXE, WAIK so windows-noob.com will start doing some webcasts,

so, do any of you have any requests ?

let me know

cheers

niall

hi all,

I know how hard it is to get grips with SCCM, MDT, WDS, PXE, WAIK so windows-noob.com will start doing some webcasts,

so, do any of you have any requests ?

let me know

cheers

niall

Hi

Yes it will really helps, my request is to add the SYSPREP as well for the VISTA and Windows 7.

Also, common issues with the DHCP and adding NIC drivers will also be highly appreciated. Waiting eagerly for the webcasts.

MALIK

At Last, this is what I've been waiting for... yes all of the above as stated by Malik4u, also can you include one on Multicasting deployments too....Looking forward to it :)

yes this still on target however i'm lacking two things at this point:

1. some software for making Webcasts, any recommendations ?

2. time do do the webcasts

cheers

niall

Only thing I can think of is CamStudio.... it's free :, not sure if their web site is still going tho, as i checked the link and it came back with unknown site error!!, but i do have the software :) so i can send it if you want

it's all about time and i don't have much time between work, family and here, but it's on plan so please be patient

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.