• Windows-Noob logo

Welcome to windows-noob.com!

Logging in will allow you to download scripts used in the guides.

If you came here looking for the Endpoint Manager step-by-step guides then please start here.

Register for free and ask your questions in our forums.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    Microsoft have released yet another new Windows 10 build prior to the release of the OS on July 29th. Here's the press release below:   "We have a new build for PCs we’re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring – Build 10166. Just like the 3 builds we released last week, this build is all about bug fixing and fit-and-finish. Be sure to keep using the Windows Feedback app to send us feedback on any problems you’re hitting to help us make sure Windows 10 is awesome when we release i

Dell latitude E5450 and E7450 NIC driver issue with sccm

Msiddiqui.ms
    By Msiddiqui.ms,
    I create driver pack which pick up the latest driver for dell website.while I am pushing latest NIC driver 1218-lm in wine 5.0. It's fail to load. I try from Intel website and download these driver but still have same issue. I have couple of more dell model are good in getting NIC driver and run pix boot with no issue.those model are E6400,6420,6430,6440,6500,6520,5440. The are working good. Even though I create a new wine for x64 and 32 bit. No good luck.any good idea regarding dell latitude

Got Windows 10 build 10158 ? forget it, try build 10159 instead. It's got another wallpaper.

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    Just when I got my build 10158 Upgrade and New Computer scenario task sequences done, Microsoft releases..... build 10159 !     The new build has 300 bug fixes since build 10158 and a new wallpaper too (that one where they spent half a trillion US dollars on making the video which turned into a BMP),   well ok, it wasn't quite that expensive, but it was a nice result :-)     I nearly forgot, the blog post announcing the new build is right here   http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    We have a new build for PCs releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring – Build 10158. This build is full of improvements to stability and quality as well as some additional UI polish. It also has some great new features included for Microsoft Edge as well.     Here is what’s new in this build   Microsoft Edge: The first thing that you’ll notice in this build is that the Microsoft Edge branding is now included.   IMPORTANT: Microsoft Edge has a new app ID that will cause any fa

Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    Microsoft Account notifications If you don’t have your Microsoft Account (MSA) connected to your PC, starting in the next build you’ll start seeing notifications asking you to do so. You’ll need to connect the MSA that you registered for the Windows Insider Program with (and accepted the “Microsoft Windows Insider Program Agreement”) in order to continue receiving new Windows 10 Insider Preview builds (both Fast and Slow rings) from Windows Update. If you already have your MSA connected to your

Ten Windows Insiders get a close-up look at how Microsoft is building Windows

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    10 lucky Windows insiders got to spend some time with the Windows team learning how they build Windows 10, see the video posted below for how it went for them :-)     congratulations to our ten winners: Karel – Czech Republic Adrian – Germany Kimberley – Netherlands Roderick – United States Gabriel David – Spain Vitor – Brazil David – Canada Farhan – Malaysia Jenny – United States Kaustubh – India via > http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/06/08/ten-windows-inside

it's offficial ! Windows 10 is coming, July 29th to be exact.

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    Microsoft has set a release date for Windows 10 to arrive in the summer. The software maker announced Monday that it will begin offering its newest software to power PCs and tablets a free upgrade on July 29.     "today, I’m excited to share the availability date for Windows 10. In fact, I thought I’d let Cortana, the world’s most personal digital assistant, share the news. You can ask Cortana for the answer! You can ask Cortana for the answer, or if you don’t have a Windows phone or a PC

Windows 7 and Windows 8 users are encouraged to upgrade to Windows 10 via a popup

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    A new icon will appear in your system tray as shown here,     clicking on it will display the upgrade to Windows 10 message   The popup is appearing on some Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 desktops from today onwards and it's shown below.     clicking on Reserve your free upgrade set's the ability to get the download and you can also enter your email address to get an email confirmation     or click on the hamburger icon for more info     or to check if your computer is suitable

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.