• Windows-Noob logo

Welcome to windows-noob.com!

Logging in will allow you to download scripts used in the guides.

If you came here looking for the Endpoint Manager step-by-step guides then please start here.

Register for free and ask your questions in our forums.

Software Updates % Compliant makes no sense?

Dagnon
    By Dagnon,
    So I rebuilt SCCM 2012 on Current Branch and have all sorts of clients reporting in for Win7x64 updates, however some flat out stupid things are showing in the console.   For example, I'm seeing that the update is not required for any of the 242 devices that SCCM has identified it is compatible with, but then % compliant is showing...67%!   See attached screenshot.    

Windows 10 insider preview 14271 released

anyweb
    By anyweb,
    hi, new day, new insider build this time it's Windows Insider preview 14271 is released, hopefully it will correct the non- starting issue that plagued 14267 (after shutdown or standby the unit won't power on and will only display the OEM logo). A hard power off/on is necessary to start it.     read more > https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/02/24/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14271-mobile-build-14267-1004/

How to consolidate and move to newer versions of windows server?

RoTheOne
    By RoTheOne,
    Hi guys,   Thanks for the guides have used them to do a bunch of great things with my SCCM environment.   I inherited this system from someone else who set it up and has since left the company. We have 250 windows clients with a mix of Windows 7/8.1/10 across 6 sites.   Our SCCM is now running current branch on Windows Server 2008 R2. We use WSUS for windows updates but I would like to move these into SCCM at some point.   Our architecture is: CAS Server Primary Site server (where we

SCCM 2012 V. 1511 Bitlocker

dave828
    By dave828,
    Hi,   First off,   Thank you for all the how-to's. I was able to build an sccm environment with practically no experience.   I am able to push out windows 10 images using mdt task sequence but the drive does not get encrypted via bitlocker.   I have it enabled via the mdt task sequence but i am not sure what else i should to.   TPM is enabled.   Thank you.

Console error in eventviewer after installation to current branch

Bumbi85
    By Bumbi85,
    Hi.   Was wondering are there any other that has a error in applications log when you start configuration manager console:   Missing management class description for class 'SMS_PolicyProperty'\r\nSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException\r\nThe given key was not present in the dictionary.\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.AdminConsole.FrameworkInitializer.ReadSecurityInformationFromXml.Initializer(QueryProcessorB

Task Sequence error code 4005

truongtr
    By truongtr,
    Hi All,   When deploy win 10, i have problem like this: This is my log file. Any have would be appreciate. SMSPXE.log

Jumpstation Console very laggy and high cpu usage during listing of all mobile devices / devices

Bumbi85
    By Bumbi85,
    Hi!   We have a problem with the ConfigurationManager Console on our jumpstation, when i try to list all devices it's very laggy and high on CPU. It takes forever for it to load up to 1000 devices. We dont have much datat in the system yet, as it isnt in production yet. But we got the exchange connector to work last friday, and that synced about 1000 mobile devices. After that i noticed it became very slow in the console when we have to display them. On the SCCM we dont have this problem at a

SCCM Task Sequence - Software Updates Step 0x80244010 error

pembertj
    By pembertj,
    Running into this error: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/sus/2008/09/18/wsus-clients-fail-with-warning-syncserverupdatesinternal-failed-0x80244010/ or https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/7882521e-8a1d-40a5-95b9-d3105965cbf6/0x80244010-roundtrip-error?forum=configmgrgeneral This only has seemed to start happening after we moved to SCCM v1511. Software update groups did not change when we updated - a machine that is imaging today should see the sa

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.